NOTICE:This site receives thousands of comments daily, so you are strongly encouraged to sign up for a user account first. That way, the chances that your comment(s) will be published are much higher. Thanks! :)
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Social Media Impact
- Proprietary Top Level Domains: Domain Names For Sale By Owner
- Dislike, Unlike, Not Like… Sour Grapes
- Differentiating your company from others is critical to business survival; So is communicating the benefits of your company to the potential lead / customer / consumer
- In a well functioning community there is neither individual success not individual failure
- The Opposite of Man is Not Woman But Rather Inhuman
- Consumers are negative producers, but are producers also negative consumers?
- The Positivity Paradox: Being Positive is Impossible without Negativity (the Possibility of Being Negative)
- Cover Story in New York Times about Li & Fung: Stock Share Price Rises 4%
- Infinity, Love, Karma (3 Strings) Bracelet
- Sterling Silver Delta Ring
- Tree of Life Necklace in Silver (Sterling Silver Chain)
- Far More Important than Self-Motivation or Self-Esteem is the Ability to Support and Encourage Others
- Complete and Finished
- What if things go wrong simply because people don’t talk to each other?
- The biggest problem in many advanced / developed countries are not individual mental health issues but rather a widespread epidemic of underdeveloped social skills
- Great Expectations: When the Boss Talks, Subordinates Listen?
- Are Institutions Responsible for the Indoctrination of the Young Supposed to Prevent Freedom and Independence?
- What is the difference between social media and collaboration?
- Better than focusing on changing something is to concentrate on the kind of agent of change you want to be
- Collaboration vs. Seduction
- RE:INVENTION (marketing and innovation consulting firm ) seeking DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (Hadoop, Big Data) in San Diego, CA (USA)
- Report about LinkedIn Reverse Domain Name Hijacking Case on “For Immediate Release” Podcast
- Why You Need to Speak Up
- Does LinkedIn Want to Occupy Your Website?
Tagsadvertising blog blogging blogs brand branding brands business communication community content data domain name domain names economics Facebook Google idea ideas identity information internet language life literacy media news online propaganda publishing retard media science search search engine search engines share sharing social social media society Uncategorized web website websites Wisdom of the Language
Tag Archives: blogs
Good programmers do not argue with bug reports
I presume Dave will get a notification that I quoted him here. I don’t need to comment there. The wonderful worldwide web is everywhere.
My friend Shannon Del Vecchio just noted how: Don’t you love it when you say, “there’s got to be an app for that” – and there is? I agreed, with the added caveat that I am especially ecstatic when apps … Continue reading → Continue reading
Peter Kaminski just shared a beautiful blog post by Liz Strauss on her successful-blog (which she calls “a Liz Strauss blog” — I like that terminilogy! ) — Peter quoted this line: Don’t Own the Problem, Own the Solution … … Continue reading → Continue reading
I hear Paul Ford is blogging again: This is straight-up blogging, amateur prose written quickly and with neither guiding stricture nor sober editing. I am going to tell it like it is, right from the heart So I’ve added his … Continue reading → Continue reading
I shared the following text today with Anil Dash: Hi Anil, I have been following your recent blog posts with great interest — but I think there is one very simple fact that is very often misunderstood: Reading is FREE … Continue reading → Continue reading
Today, it seems to me that every website brand is bland… — like every grain of sand. I am well aware that this is an over-generalization — but what is the use of arguing whether this generalization applies to 99% … Continue reading → Continue reading
You can view a homepage directory @ http://NewsZene.com — it’s a little bare-bones at the moment, but it will be updated over time. The NewsZene Online Magazine Network is basically divided into two main sections: Magazines, and Magazine Review Websites … Continue reading →
Several years ago I wrote a post in response to a New York Times fluff piece about so-called “journalistic ethics” (that article has since been archived). I basically defended the right of the New York Times to include advertising placement … Continue reading → Continue reading