NOTICE:This site receives thousands of comments daily, so you are strongly encouraged to sign up for a user account first. That way, the chances that your comment(s) will be published are much higher. Thanks! :)
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Social Media Impact
- Proprietary Top Level Domains: Domain Names For Sale By Owner
- Dislike, Unlike, Not Like… Sour Grapes
- Differentiating your company from others is critical to business survival; So is communicating the benefits of your company to the potential lead / customer / consumer
- In a well functioning community there is neither individual success not individual failure
- The Opposite of Man is Not Woman But Rather Inhuman
- Consumers are negative producers, but are producers also negative consumers?
- The Positivity Paradox: Being Positive is Impossible without Negativity (the Possibility of Being Negative)
- Cover Story in New York Times about Li & Fung: Stock Share Price Rises 4%
- Infinity, Love, Karma (3 Strings) Bracelet
- Sterling Silver Delta Ring
- Tree of Life Necklace in Silver (Sterling Silver Chain)
- Far More Important than Self-Motivation or Self-Esteem is the Ability to Support and Encourage Others
- Complete and Finished
- What if things go wrong simply because people don’t talk to each other?
- The biggest problem in many advanced / developed countries are not individual mental health issues but rather a widespread epidemic of underdeveloped social skills
- Great Expectations: When the Boss Talks, Subordinates Listen?
- Are Institutions Responsible for the Indoctrination of the Young Supposed to Prevent Freedom and Independence?
- What is the difference between social media and collaboration?
- Better than focusing on changing something is to concentrate on the kind of agent of change you want to be
- Collaboration vs. Seduction
- RE:INVENTION (marketing and innovation consulting firm ) seeking DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (Hadoop, Big Data) in San Diego, CA (USA)
- Report about LinkedIn Reverse Domain Name Hijacking Case on “For Immediate Release” Podcast
- Why You Need to Speak Up
- Does LinkedIn Want to Occupy Your Website?
Tagsadvertising blog blogging blogs brand branding brands business communication community content data domain name domain names economics Facebook Google idea ideas identity information internet language life literacy media news online propaganda publishing retard media science search search engine search engines share sharing social social media society Uncategorized web website websites Wisdom of the Language
Tag Archives: communication
Differentiating your company from others is critical to business survival; So is communicating the benefits of your company to the potential lead / customer / consumer
Computers don’t understand logos, but for people a good logo is easy to grok: Our research found that separate visual symbols used as logos tend to be more effective than brand names at creating a sense of emotional connection with … Continue reading →
Instead of doing an endless series of separate searches, we tune the knobs on our stream-browser to continuously feed us just the information we need. cf. also “In the Information Age, People Will Not be Better Informed — They Will … Continue reading →
Recently, a friend of many years asked me why I think domains are important. This is a very smart person, and one who I also expect has read the “Wisdom of the Language“. Suffice it to say I was a … Continue reading →
Today, I was taken aback by something a friend said. I was doing what I generally do best — ranting. My latest rant craze is about people who do not voice their own opinions (see e.g. the previous post)… — … Continue reading →
I have been playing around with this idea — anti-content — for a couple of weeks now. I get upset when people say content is important, when in fact it really isn’t important at all. What is important is: listening… … Continue reading → Continue reading
Ruth Cohn was born 100 years ago today — she developed something known as “Theme Centered Interaction” (TCI). One axiom of her approach was that the entire universe is interdependent — so the way I see it, referring to “theme-centered … Continue reading → Continue reading