NOTICE:This site receives thousands of comments daily, so you are strongly encouraged to sign up for a user account first. That way, the chances that your comment(s) will be published are much higher. Thanks! :)
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Social Media Impact
- Proprietary Top Level Domains: Domain Names For Sale By Owner
- Dislike, Unlike, Not Like… Sour Grapes
- Differentiating your company from others is critical to business survival; So is communicating the benefits of your company to the potential lead / customer / consumer
- In a well functioning community there is neither individual success not individual failure
- The Opposite of Man is Not Woman But Rather Inhuman
- Consumers are negative producers, but are producers also negative consumers?
- The Positivity Paradox: Being Positive is Impossible without Negativity (the Possibility of Being Negative)
- Cover Story in New York Times about Li & Fung: Stock Share Price Rises 4%
- Infinity, Love, Karma (3 Strings) Bracelet
- Sterling Silver Delta Ring
- Tree of Life Necklace in Silver (Sterling Silver Chain)
- Far More Important than Self-Motivation or Self-Esteem is the Ability to Support and Encourage Others
- Complete and Finished
- What if things go wrong simply because people don’t talk to each other?
- The biggest problem in many advanced / developed countries are not individual mental health issues but rather a widespread epidemic of underdeveloped social skills
- Great Expectations: When the Boss Talks, Subordinates Listen?
- Are Institutions Responsible for the Indoctrination of the Young Supposed to Prevent Freedom and Independence?
- What is the difference between social media and collaboration?
- Better than focusing on changing something is to concentrate on the kind of agent of change you want to be
- Collaboration vs. Seduction
- RE:INVENTION (marketing and innovation consulting firm ) seeking DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (Hadoop, Big Data) in San Diego, CA (USA)
- Report about LinkedIn Reverse Domain Name Hijacking Case on “For Immediate Release” Podcast
- Why You Need to Speak Up
- Does LinkedIn Want to Occupy Your Website?
Tagsadvertising blog blogging blogs brand branding brands business communication community content data domain name domain names economics Facebook Google idea ideas identity information internet language life literacy media news online propaganda publishing retard media science search search engine search engines share sharing social social media society Uncategorized web website websites Wisdom of the Language
Tag Archives: content
As I noted earlier this week, Shel Holtz and Neville Hobson had a lengthy discussion about “brand journalism” and “brand sponsored content” during a recent episode of the For Immediate Release podcast (FIR #678). Shel and Neville discussed some issues … Continue reading →
… is to declare that all content is now advertising — or even better: to turn the reading experience into a guessing game about whether any particular piece is an advertisement or not. So I herewith declare that there is … Continue reading → Continue reading
I have been playing around with this idea — anti-content — for a couple of weeks now. I get upset when people say content is important, when in fact it really isn’t important at all. What is important is: listening… … Continue reading → Continue reading
Could it be that the preference for content (over context) is because people prefer to be considered objective (rather than subjective)?
My friend Darlene Charneco today — with just a couple words — got me thinking about why people seem to prefer the idea of content (i.e. “contained information”) rather than contextualization (roughly speaking: something like “saying something to help put … Continue reading → Continue reading
This seems like a quite simple idea for a KILLER app! What I am thinking of is that people could sign up for a stream of banner-like images (not really advertising per se — so nothing involving brands or brand … Continue reading →
Adam Curry on TWiT about ad inventory, the NoAgenda podcast and his own personal brand — including the remark: I really get value from coming on “This Week in Tech”… — 80% of our initial audience came from this show. … Continue reading → Continue reading
I was just thinking about something related (which I’ll get to in a moment), and then this song started playing in my mp3 player: “Better Without You” by Anne Haigis. Go ahead — “search” for it! I bet you won’t … Continue reading → Continue reading
John Battelle just wrote a fascinating blog post — roughly about the economics of online magazine publications… and so here I am adverting your attention to it. He assumes: you are going to both charge a sub fee, and include … Continue reading →