NOTICE:This site receives thousands of comments daily, so you are strongly encouraged to sign up for a user account first. That way, the chances that your comment(s) will be published are much higher. Thanks! :)
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Social Media Impact
- Proprietary Top Level Domains: Domain Names For Sale By Owner
- Dislike, Unlike, Not Like… Sour Grapes
- Differentiating your company from others is critical to business survival; So is communicating the benefits of your company to the potential lead / customer / consumer
- In a well functioning community there is neither individual success not individual failure
- The Opposite of Man is Not Woman But Rather Inhuman
- Consumers are negative producers, but are producers also negative consumers?
- The Positivity Paradox: Being Positive is Impossible without Negativity (the Possibility of Being Negative)
- Cover Story in New York Times about Li & Fung: Stock Share Price Rises 4%
- Infinity, Love, Karma (3 Strings) Bracelet
- Sterling Silver Delta Ring
- Tree of Life Necklace in Silver (Sterling Silver Chain)
- Far More Important than Self-Motivation or Self-Esteem is the Ability to Support and Encourage Others
- Complete and Finished
- What if things go wrong simply because people don’t talk to each other?
- The biggest problem in many advanced / developed countries are not individual mental health issues but rather a widespread epidemic of underdeveloped social skills
- Great Expectations: When the Boss Talks, Subordinates Listen?
- Are Institutions Responsible for the Indoctrination of the Young Supposed to Prevent Freedom and Independence?
- What is the difference between social media and collaboration?
- Better than focusing on changing something is to concentrate on the kind of agent of change you want to be
- Collaboration vs. Seduction
- RE:INVENTION (marketing and innovation consulting firm ) seeking DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (Hadoop, Big Data) in San Diego, CA (USA)
- Report about LinkedIn Reverse Domain Name Hijacking Case on “For Immediate Release” Podcast
- Why You Need to Speak Up
- Does LinkedIn Want to Occupy Your Website?
Tagsadvertising blog blogging blogs brand branding brands business communication community content data domain name domain names economics Facebook Google idea ideas identity information internet language life literacy media news online propaganda publishing retard media science search search engine search engines share sharing social social media society Uncategorized web website websites Wisdom of the Language
Tag Archives: Google
Within search results, information tied to verified online profiles will be ranked higher than content without such verification, which will result in most users naturally clicking on the top (verified) results. The true cost of remaining anonymous, then, might be … Continue reading →
Online advertising will never replace what was lost.
Oh, come on, Jay: Forget about the price tag!
Great article at confusedofcalcutta.com: open source specifications are now a force to be reckoned with In my opinion, language is the quintessential open source technology (it’s actually hardware and software baked into one — whether that’s brain cells, tongues, voice … Continue reading →
Andrew Keen seems to think such things need to be regulated by bureaucrats. I beg to differ. My things are indexed at the TAGSEO index (another “search engine” ) — if you are ready to “move ahead” (beyond retard media) … Continue reading →
Adam Kleinberg has a very well-written post about Coca-Cola — “Is Coke it?” Well, I think the “it” you should definitely pay attention to is Adam’s post: It is not only well-written but also wonderfully succinct (you will not be … Continue reading → Continue reading
If you, too, believe this, then please send me the following 2.63 billion results
I think many people look down on web apps — but who thinks of Facebook as a web app? I do! I can’t really tell you what makes a site become a web app, but in my opinion the way … Continue reading → Continue reading
I would say the Google Algorithm, because — unlike the IRS Federal Income Tax Code — the Google Algorithm is top secret. I would say it’s easier for a camel to step through the eye of a needle than for … Continue reading → Continue reading