NOTICE:This site receives thousands of comments daily, so you are strongly encouraged to sign up for a user account first. That way, the chances that your comment(s) will be published are much higher. Thanks! :)
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Social Media Impact
- Proprietary Top Level Domains: Domain Names For Sale By Owner
- Dislike, Unlike, Not Like… Sour Grapes
- Differentiating your company from others is critical to business survival; So is communicating the benefits of your company to the potential lead / customer / consumer
- In a well functioning community there is neither individual success not individual failure
- The Opposite of Man is Not Woman But Rather Inhuman
- Consumers are negative producers, but are producers also negative consumers?
- The Positivity Paradox: Being Positive is Impossible without Negativity (the Possibility of Being Negative)
- Cover Story in New York Times about Li & Fung: Stock Share Price Rises 4%
- Infinity, Love, Karma (3 Strings) Bracelet
- Sterling Silver Delta Ring
- Tree of Life Necklace in Silver (Sterling Silver Chain)
- Far More Important than Self-Motivation or Self-Esteem is the Ability to Support and Encourage Others
- Complete and Finished
- What if things go wrong simply because people don’t talk to each other?
- The biggest problem in many advanced / developed countries are not individual mental health issues but rather a widespread epidemic of underdeveloped social skills
- Great Expectations: When the Boss Talks, Subordinates Listen?
- Are Institutions Responsible for the Indoctrination of the Young Supposed to Prevent Freedom and Independence?
- What is the difference between social media and collaboration?
- Better than focusing on changing something is to concentrate on the kind of agent of change you want to be
- Collaboration vs. Seduction
- RE:INVENTION (marketing and innovation consulting firm ) seeking DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (Hadoop, Big Data) in San Diego, CA (USA)
- Report about LinkedIn Reverse Domain Name Hijacking Case on “For Immediate Release” Podcast
- Why You Need to Speak Up
- Does LinkedIn Want to Occupy Your Website?
Tagsadvertising blog blogging blogs brand branding brands business communication community content data domain name domain names economics Facebook Google idea ideas identity information internet language life literacy media news online propaganda publishing retard media science search search engine search engines share sharing social social media society Uncategorized web website websites Wisdom of the Language
Tag Archives: ideas
When I write something, I don’ really expect people to like it. If they like what I say, then maybe they might have thought of it by themselves anyway. In contrast, if they don’t like what I say, then they … Continue reading →
Don’t tell me about them. They are nothing more than their impact on you… — if you are not affected, then they do not matter. On the other hand, if you become submissive, then you yourself are responsible for your … Continue reading →
Being selfless is not always good. If you neglect yourself, your own feelings, your own ideas (basically the essential parts of yourself), then you thereby harm yourself and also the people around you. It is not good to care only … Continue reading →
Thanksgiving is over. Next up: THINKSgiving! I am, therefore I think. We are alive, therefore we can share. For example: You could share an idea here: uncontents.com — why not do it now? Continue reading
Maxwell Smart (Agent 86) is truly one of my heroes. Today, I’ve been thinking about one idea over and over… — “would you believe Cyberspace?” I have been stuck on this thing I wrote about earlier — that sites present … Continue reading → Continue reading
I just had an exchange with someone who I thought would know better… — as I have said time and again: Websites don’t represent people, they present ideas. Let me, however, play devil’s advocate against my own view… let me pretend … Continue reading → Continue reading
I’m not saying it’s wrong to complain about someone else — but if you do that, then you need to tell the person who you’re complaining about that you’re dissatisfied. Why blather on some random website like facebook or twitter … Continue reading → Continue reading
I have often cited Immanuel Kant’s short article about the meaning of “Enlightenment”. I have often cited Ralph Waldo Emerson’s article about “Self-Reliance”. Although I can imagine that Mr. Emerson was building upon Kant’s views (in a sense: standing on … Continue reading → Continue reading