NOTICE:This site receives thousands of comments daily, so you are strongly encouraged to sign up for a user account first. That way, the chances that your comment(s) will be published are much higher. Thanks! :)
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Social Media Impact
- Proprietary Top Level Domains: Domain Names For Sale By Owner
- Dislike, Unlike, Not Like… Sour Grapes
- Differentiating your company from others is critical to business survival; So is communicating the benefits of your company to the potential lead / customer / consumer
- In a well functioning community there is neither individual success not individual failure
- The Opposite of Man is Not Woman But Rather Inhuman
- Consumers are negative producers, but are producers also negative consumers?
- The Positivity Paradox: Being Positive is Impossible without Negativity (the Possibility of Being Negative)
- Cover Story in New York Times about Li & Fung: Stock Share Price Rises 4%
- Infinity, Love, Karma (3 Strings) Bracelet
- Sterling Silver Delta Ring
- Tree of Life Necklace in Silver (Sterling Silver Chain)
- Far More Important than Self-Motivation or Self-Esteem is the Ability to Support and Encourage Others
- Complete and Finished
- What if things go wrong simply because people don’t talk to each other?
- The biggest problem in many advanced / developed countries are not individual mental health issues but rather a widespread epidemic of underdeveloped social skills
- Great Expectations: When the Boss Talks, Subordinates Listen?
- Are Institutions Responsible for the Indoctrination of the Young Supposed to Prevent Freedom and Independence?
- What is the difference between social media and collaboration?
- Better than focusing on changing something is to concentrate on the kind of agent of change you want to be
- Collaboration vs. Seduction
- RE:INVENTION (marketing and innovation consulting firm ) seeking DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (Hadoop, Big Data) in San Diego, CA (USA)
- Report about LinkedIn Reverse Domain Name Hijacking Case on “For Immediate Release” Podcast
- Why You Need to Speak Up
- Does LinkedIn Want to Occupy Your Website?
Tagsadvertising blog blogging blogs brand branding brands business communication community content data domain name domain names economics Facebook Google idea ideas identity information internet language life literacy media news online propaganda publishing retard media science search search engine search engines share sharing social social media society Uncategorized web website websites Wisdom of the Language
Tag Archives: media
The one thing you can depend on everybody, is that he is going to put his interest above yours. It’s strange: It almost seems that Milton Friedman only came to realize that “truth” during the interview from which that quote … Continue reading →
One of the things studied as an exchange student was “literature science” — i.e. the science of creating literature. We talked about authors who created texts, and then the author as individuals, separated from the text, the author of the … Continue reading →
Andrew Keen seems to think such things need to be regulated by bureaucrats. I beg to differ. My things are indexed at the TAGSEO index (another “search engine” ) — if you are ready to “move ahead” (beyond retard media) … Continue reading →
As I noted earlier this week, Shel Holtz and Neville Hobson had a lengthy discussion about “brand journalism” and “brand sponsored content” during a recent episode of the For Immediate Release podcast (FIR #678). Shel and Neville discussed some issues … Continue reading →
Today, I was taken aback by something a friend said. I was doing what I generally do best — ranting. My latest rant craze is about people who do not voice their own opinions (see e.g. the previous post)… — … Continue reading →
The greatest danger to the future of free speech is the foolish idea that it is believed to be up to Americans (in the United States) to defend it
Many Americans are too naive to recognize when propaganda is being rammed down their throats — and most of them are also functionally illiterate. If the rest of the world expects freedom to be “born in the USA”, then they … Continue reading →
Adam Kleinberg has a very well-written post about Coca-Cola — “Is Coke it?” Well, I think the “it” you should definitely pay attention to is Adam’s post: It is not only well-written but also wonderfully succinct (you will not be … Continue reading → Continue reading