NOTICE:This site receives thousands of comments daily, so you are strongly encouraged to sign up for a user account first. That way, the chances that your comment(s) will be published are much higher. Thanks! :)
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Social Media Impact
- Proprietary Top Level Domains: Domain Names For Sale By Owner
- Dislike, Unlike, Not Like… Sour Grapes
- Differentiating your company from others is critical to business survival; So is communicating the benefits of your company to the potential lead / customer / consumer
- In a well functioning community there is neither individual success not individual failure
- The Opposite of Man is Not Woman But Rather Inhuman
- Consumers are negative producers, but are producers also negative consumers?
- The Positivity Paradox: Being Positive is Impossible without Negativity (the Possibility of Being Negative)
- Cover Story in New York Times about Li & Fung: Stock Share Price Rises 4%
- Infinity, Love, Karma (3 Strings) Bracelet
- Sterling Silver Delta Ring
- Tree of Life Necklace in Silver (Sterling Silver Chain)
- Far More Important than Self-Motivation or Self-Esteem is the Ability to Support and Encourage Others
- Complete and Finished
- What if things go wrong simply because people don’t talk to each other?
- The biggest problem in many advanced / developed countries are not individual mental health issues but rather a widespread epidemic of underdeveloped social skills
- Great Expectations: When the Boss Talks, Subordinates Listen?
- Are Institutions Responsible for the Indoctrination of the Young Supposed to Prevent Freedom and Independence?
- What is the difference between social media and collaboration?
- Better than focusing on changing something is to concentrate on the kind of agent of change you want to be
- Collaboration vs. Seduction
- RE:INVENTION (marketing and innovation consulting firm ) seeking DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (Hadoop, Big Data) in San Diego, CA (USA)
- Report about LinkedIn Reverse Domain Name Hijacking Case on “For Immediate Release” Podcast
- Why You Need to Speak Up
- Does LinkedIn Want to Occupy Your Website?
Tagsadvertising blog blogging blogs brand branding brands business communication community content data domain name domain names economics Facebook Google idea ideas identity information internet language life literacy media news online propaganda publishing retard media science search search engine search engines share sharing social social media society Uncategorized web website websites Wisdom of the Language
Tag Archives: news
Instead of doing an endless series of separate searches, we tune the knobs on our stream-browser to continuously feed us just the information we need. cf. also “In the Information Age, People Will Not be Better Informed — They Will … Continue reading →
I have lately become disenchanted with Facebook and similar “social media” websites — more so than regularly — and this week I decided to get an RSS feed reader and start focusing more on real people who maintain real websites. … Continue reading → Continue reading
You have an opinion, I have an opinion — but “news” is something else. The really interesting question, however, is: Is it possible for you to have an opinion on a topic other than topics that are “in the news“? … Continue reading → Continue reading
The top result on Google’s SERP in Google News is currently a NewsMax article for a search on “Google Muhammad” (minus quotes): From the article’s text: White House officials had asked Google earlier on Friday to reconsider whether the video … Continue reading → Continue reading
Earlier this week, Rick Falkvinge posted about issues related to child pornography and/or censorship on the internet — indeed he wrote 2 posts, and both can be viewed @ http://falkvinge.net. These posts were widely and vehemently rebuked. Then came the … Continue reading → Continue reading
Sometimes avoiding becoming disgusted truly takes up a lot of energy.
He reports that Google and YouTube were set up by CIA and NQTel to spy on users, and manipulate the news people receive via these channels:
OccupyWebsite News Post Forum
The Occupy Wall Street Organisational Brand Name Has Been Acquired by the NYCGA: OccupyWallStreet.NET
The whois record for OccupyWallStreet.net lists the following administrative contact: Occupy Wall Street Unincorporated Organization firstname.lastname@example.org 118A Fulton St. #205 New York, NY 10038 US 202-544-9355 About a week ago, the Wall Street Journal reported on the decision to acquire … Continue reading → Continue reading