NOTICE:This site receives thousands of comments daily, so you are strongly encouraged to sign up for a user account first. That way, the chances that your comment(s) will be published are much higher. Thanks! :)
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Social Media Impact
- Proprietary Top Level Domains: Domain Names For Sale By Owner
- Dislike, Unlike, Not Like… Sour Grapes
- Differentiating your company from others is critical to business survival; So is communicating the benefits of your company to the potential lead / customer / consumer
- In a well functioning community there is neither individual success not individual failure
- The Opposite of Man is Not Woman But Rather Inhuman
- Consumers are negative producers, but are producers also negative consumers?
- The Positivity Paradox: Being Positive is Impossible without Negativity (the Possibility of Being Negative)
- Cover Story in New York Times about Li & Fung: Stock Share Price Rises 4%
- Infinity, Love, Karma (3 Strings) Bracelet
- Sterling Silver Delta Ring
- Tree of Life Necklace in Silver (Sterling Silver Chain)
- Far More Important than Self-Motivation or Self-Esteem is the Ability to Support and Encourage Others
- Complete and Finished
- What if things go wrong simply because people don’t talk to each other?
- The biggest problem in many advanced / developed countries are not individual mental health issues but rather a widespread epidemic of underdeveloped social skills
- Great Expectations: When the Boss Talks, Subordinates Listen?
- Are Institutions Responsible for the Indoctrination of the Young Supposed to Prevent Freedom and Independence?
- What is the difference between social media and collaboration?
- Better than focusing on changing something is to concentrate on the kind of agent of change you want to be
- Collaboration vs. Seduction
- RE:INVENTION (marketing and innovation consulting firm ) seeking DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (Hadoop, Big Data) in San Diego, CA (USA)
- Report about LinkedIn Reverse Domain Name Hijacking Case on “For Immediate Release” Podcast
- Why You Need to Speak Up
- Does LinkedIn Want to Occupy Your Website?
Tagsadvertising blog blogging blogs brand branding brands business communication community content data domain name domain names economics Facebook Google idea ideas identity information internet language life literacy media news online propaganda publishing retard media science search search engine search engines share sharing social social media society Uncategorized web website websites Wisdom of the Language
Tag Archives: publishing
Today, I was taken aback by something a friend said. I was doing what I generally do best — ranting. My latest rant craze is about people who do not voice their own opinions (see e.g. the previous post)… — … Continue reading →
My friend Helena Mathey drew my attention to “Zeitungssterben: Meine (sprichwörtlichen) 5 Cent“, in which Richard Gutjahr argues that people need to remember the “customer is the king” (much more so than the often touted motto that “content is king”). … Continue reading →
I have lately become disenchanted with Facebook and similar “social media” websites — more so than regularly — and this week I decided to get an RSS feed reader and start focusing more on real people who maintain real websites. … Continue reading → Continue reading
How many books have you read in the past year? If you were to write a book, how many people would you expect to read it? Do these numbers more or less balance each other out, or is there an … Continue reading → Continue reading
… is to declare that all content is now advertising — or even better: to turn the reading experience into a guessing game about whether any particular piece is an advertisement or not. So I herewith declare that there is … Continue reading → Continue reading
You have an opinion, I have an opinion — but “news” is something else. The really interesting question, however, is: Is it possible for you to have an opinion on a topic other than topics that are “in the news“? … Continue reading → Continue reading
John Battelle just wrote a fascinating blog post — roughly about the economics of online magazine publications… and so here I am adverting your attention to it. He assumes: you are going to both charge a sub fee, and include … Continue reading →