NOTICE:This site receives thousands of comments daily, so you are strongly encouraged to sign up for a user account first. That way, the chances that your comment(s) will be published are much higher. Thanks! :)
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Social Media Impact
- Proprietary Top Level Domains: Domain Names For Sale By Owner
- Dislike, Unlike, Not Like… Sour Grapes
- Differentiating your company from others is critical to business survival; So is communicating the benefits of your company to the potential lead / customer / consumer
- In a well functioning community there is neither individual success not individual failure
- The Opposite of Man is Not Woman But Rather Inhuman
- Consumers are negative producers, but are producers also negative consumers?
- The Positivity Paradox: Being Positive is Impossible without Negativity (the Possibility of Being Negative)
- Cover Story in New York Times about Li & Fung: Stock Share Price Rises 4%
- Infinity, Love, Karma (3 Strings) Bracelet
- Sterling Silver Delta Ring
- Tree of Life Necklace in Silver (Sterling Silver Chain)
- Far More Important than Self-Motivation or Self-Esteem is the Ability to Support and Encourage Others
- Complete and Finished
- What if things go wrong simply because people don’t talk to each other?
- The biggest problem in many advanced / developed countries are not individual mental health issues but rather a widespread epidemic of underdeveloped social skills
- Great Expectations: When the Boss Talks, Subordinates Listen?
- Are Institutions Responsible for the Indoctrination of the Young Supposed to Prevent Freedom and Independence?
- What is the difference between social media and collaboration?
- Better than focusing on changing something is to concentrate on the kind of agent of change you want to be
- Collaboration vs. Seduction
- RE:INVENTION (marketing and innovation consulting firm ) seeking DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (Hadoop, Big Data) in San Diego, CA (USA)
- Report about LinkedIn Reverse Domain Name Hijacking Case on “For Immediate Release” Podcast
- Why You Need to Speak Up
- Does LinkedIn Want to Occupy Your Website?
Tagsadvertising blog blogging blogs brand branding brands business communication community content data domain name domain names economics Facebook Google idea ideas identity information internet language life literacy media news online propaganda publishing retard media science search search engine search engines share sharing social social media society Uncategorized web website websites Wisdom of the Language
Tag Archives: science
When I write something, I don’ really expect people to like it. If they like what I say, then maybe they might have thought of it by themselves anyway. In contrast, if they don’t like what I say, then they … Continue reading →
I had a couple pretty bad days this week — one day was especially bad (I was crushed), and the the rest of the week was a very gradual improvement… to the point that I almost feel like I am … Continue reading →
When you were really looking into the people who are really good at distinguishing signal from noise, did you notice a pattern among the people who can do it and the people who seem terrible at it?
Nate Silver: There are characteristics. One of them is they tend to be multi-disciplinary. So instead of having one big theory, kind of capital T, that explains everything, then they throw a lot of different methods at a problem. They … Continue reading → Continue reading
I have often been disappointed when trusting individual humans, but I have rarely — if ever — been disappointed when trusting natural science. And although it is a drastic oversimplification to say “individual humans are subjective” or “natural science is … Continue reading → Continue reading
The other day I listened to a new short biographical sketch of the life of Blaise Pascal (which was made in commemoration of the 350th anniversary of his death [see “Der Todestag des französischen Mathematikers und Philosophen Blaise Pascal. 19. … Continue reading → Continue reading
Today my mind was in a bit of a funk (see e.g. my previous post) — I have a hunch of what put me there, but never mind that. One thing that helped to get me out of it was … Continue reading → Continue reading