NOTICE:This site receives thousands of comments daily, so you are strongly encouraged to sign up for a user account first. That way, the chances that your comment(s) will be published are much higher. Thanks! :)
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Social Media Impact
- Proprietary Top Level Domains: Domain Names For Sale By Owner
- Dislike, Unlike, Not Like… Sour Grapes
- Differentiating your company from others is critical to business survival; So is communicating the benefits of your company to the potential lead / customer / consumer
- In a well functioning community there is neither individual success not individual failure
- The Opposite of Man is Not Woman But Rather Inhuman
- Consumers are negative producers, but are producers also negative consumers?
- The Positivity Paradox: Being Positive is Impossible without Negativity (the Possibility of Being Negative)
- Cover Story in New York Times about Li & Fung: Stock Share Price Rises 4%
- Infinity, Love, Karma (3 Strings) Bracelet
- Sterling Silver Delta Ring
- Tree of Life Necklace in Silver (Sterling Silver Chain)
- Far More Important than Self-Motivation or Self-Esteem is the Ability to Support and Encourage Others
- Complete and Finished
- What if things go wrong simply because people don’t talk to each other?
- The biggest problem in many advanced / developed countries are not individual mental health issues but rather a widespread epidemic of underdeveloped social skills
- Great Expectations: When the Boss Talks, Subordinates Listen?
- Are Institutions Responsible for the Indoctrination of the Young Supposed to Prevent Freedom and Independence?
- What is the difference between social media and collaboration?
- Better than focusing on changing something is to concentrate on the kind of agent of change you want to be
- Collaboration vs. Seduction
- RE:INVENTION (marketing and innovation consulting firm ) seeking DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (Hadoop, Big Data) in San Diego, CA (USA)
- Report about LinkedIn Reverse Domain Name Hijacking Case on “For Immediate Release” Podcast
- Why You Need to Speak Up
- Does LinkedIn Want to Occupy Your Website?
Tagsadvertising blog blogging blogs brand branding brands business communication community content data domain name domain names economics Facebook Google idea ideas identity information internet language life literacy media news online propaganda publishing retard media science search search engine search engines share sharing social social media society Uncategorized web website websites Wisdom of the Language
Tag Archives: search engines
Andrew Keen seems to think such things need to be regulated by bureaucrats. I beg to differ. My things are indexed at the TAGSEO index (another “search engine” ) — if you are ready to “move ahead” (beyond retard media) … Continue reading →
A while back, a friend of mine suggested I try duckduckgo … and at first I was rather dismissive. However, I gave it another spin, and I must say I was indeed impressed! Today I decided to do some reading … Continue reading → Continue reading
I distinctly remember when Mark Grimes stated how well I understood the web — except that I was about half a century before “my time”
That was, I guess, both inspiring and yet also demotivating at the same time. But quotes like this one made by John Battelle yesterday — in that scale of things not all too long after Google went public — make … Continue reading → Continue reading
I just decided — in a sort of sentimental flash — to use #HASHTAGS. (Sorry for the corniness ) In any case, I have long known that Google sucks, but now I’ve just discovered how much of an EPIC FAIL … Continue reading →
I was just thinking about something related (which I’ll get to in a moment), and then this song started playing in my mp3 player: “Better Without You” by Anne Haigis. Go ahead — “search” for it! I bet you won’t … Continue reading → Continue reading
A little riddle for anyone who has ever used a “search engine”: If / When you “search”, do you expect 100% of all information published in the last hour to show up in the results? That might be the case … Continue reading →
Interesting article: If businesses are looking to maximize leads, then it’s time to begin thinking about how consumers are searching for their services. Important questions need to be asked, including, “Can our customers easily access our content and contact information … Continue reading → Continue reading