NOTICE:This site receives thousands of comments daily, so you are strongly encouraged to sign up for a user account first. That way, the chances that your comment(s) will be published are much higher. Thanks! :)
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Social Media Impact
- Proprietary Top Level Domains: Domain Names For Sale By Owner
- Dislike, Unlike, Not Like… Sour Grapes
- Differentiating your company from others is critical to business survival; So is communicating the benefits of your company to the potential lead / customer / consumer
- In a well functioning community there is neither individual success not individual failure
- The Opposite of Man is Not Woman But Rather Inhuman
- Consumers are negative producers, but are producers also negative consumers?
- The Positivity Paradox: Being Positive is Impossible without Negativity (the Possibility of Being Negative)
- Cover Story in New York Times about Li & Fung: Stock Share Price Rises 4%
- Infinity, Love, Karma (3 Strings) Bracelet
- Sterling Silver Delta Ring
- Tree of Life Necklace in Silver (Sterling Silver Chain)
- Far More Important than Self-Motivation or Self-Esteem is the Ability to Support and Encourage Others
- Complete and Finished
- What if things go wrong simply because people don’t talk to each other?
- The biggest problem in many advanced / developed countries are not individual mental health issues but rather a widespread epidemic of underdeveloped social skills
- Great Expectations: When the Boss Talks, Subordinates Listen?
- Are Institutions Responsible for the Indoctrination of the Young Supposed to Prevent Freedom and Independence?
- What is the difference between social media and collaboration?
- Better than focusing on changing something is to concentrate on the kind of agent of change you want to be
- Collaboration vs. Seduction
- RE:INVENTION (marketing and innovation consulting firm ) seeking DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (Hadoop, Big Data) in San Diego, CA (USA)
- Report about LinkedIn Reverse Domain Name Hijacking Case on “For Immediate Release” Podcast
- Why You Need to Speak Up
- Does LinkedIn Want to Occupy Your Website?
Tagsadvertising blog blogging blogs brand branding brands business communication community content data domain name domain names economics Facebook Google idea ideas identity information internet language life literacy media news online propaganda publishing retard media science search search engine search engines share sharing social social media society Uncategorized web website websites Wisdom of the Language
Tag Archives: search
Within search results, information tied to verified online profiles will be ranked higher than content without such verification, which will result in most users naturally clicking on the top (verified) results. The true cost of remaining anonymous, then, might be … Continue reading →
Andrew Keen seems to think such things need to be regulated by bureaucrats. I beg to differ. My things are indexed at the TAGSEO index (another “search engine” ) — if you are ready to “move ahead” (beyond retard media) … Continue reading →
I would say the Google Algorithm, because — unlike the IRS Federal Income Tax Code — the Google Algorithm is top secret. I would say it’s easier for a camel to step through the eye of a needle than for … Continue reading → Continue reading
The world-wide web is a hierarchical classification scheme — and that is indeed a good thing: When I want to find a Certified Public Accountant, then that is a different “use case” for the web than if I want to … Continue reading →
A while back, a friend of mine suggested I try duckduckgo … and at first I was rather dismissive. However, I gave it another spin, and I must say I was indeed impressed! Today I decided to do some reading … Continue reading → Continue reading
Many people use Google search algorithms to find something — perhaps you are also one such person. Do you know what this algorithm is, or do you trust Google on blind faith? In my opinion, people who blindly trust Google … Continue reading → Continue reading
I distinctly remember when Mark Grimes stated how well I understood the web — except that I was about half a century before “my time”
That was, I guess, both inspiring and yet also demotivating at the same time. But quotes like this one made by John Battelle yesterday — in that scale of things not all too long after Google went public — make … Continue reading → Continue reading