NOTICE:This site receives thousands of comments daily, so you are strongly encouraged to sign up for a user account first. That way, the chances that your comment(s) will be published are much higher. Thanks! :)
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Social Media Impact
- Proprietary Top Level Domains: Domain Names For Sale By Owner
- Dislike, Unlike, Not Like… Sour Grapes
- Differentiating your company from others is critical to business survival; So is communicating the benefits of your company to the potential lead / customer / consumer
- In a well functioning community there is neither individual success not individual failure
- The Opposite of Man is Not Woman But Rather Inhuman
- Consumers are negative producers, but are producers also negative consumers?
- The Positivity Paradox: Being Positive is Impossible without Negativity (the Possibility of Being Negative)
- Cover Story in New York Times about Li & Fung: Stock Share Price Rises 4%
- Infinity, Love, Karma (3 Strings) Bracelet
- Sterling Silver Delta Ring
- Tree of Life Necklace in Silver (Sterling Silver Chain)
- Far More Important than Self-Motivation or Self-Esteem is the Ability to Support and Encourage Others
- Complete and Finished
- What if things go wrong simply because people don’t talk to each other?
- The biggest problem in many advanced / developed countries are not individual mental health issues but rather a widespread epidemic of underdeveloped social skills
- Great Expectations: When the Boss Talks, Subordinates Listen?
- Are Institutions Responsible for the Indoctrination of the Young Supposed to Prevent Freedom and Independence?
- What is the difference between social media and collaboration?
- Better than focusing on changing something is to concentrate on the kind of agent of change you want to be
- Collaboration vs. Seduction
- RE:INVENTION (marketing and innovation consulting firm ) seeking DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (Hadoop, Big Data) in San Diego, CA (USA)
- Report about LinkedIn Reverse Domain Name Hijacking Case on “For Immediate Release” Podcast
- Why You Need to Speak Up
- Does LinkedIn Want to Occupy Your Website?
Tagsadvertising blog blogging blogs brand branding brands business communication community content data domain name domain names economics Facebook Google idea ideas identity information internet language life literacy media news online propaganda publishing retard media science search search engine search engines share sharing social social media society Uncategorized web website websites Wisdom of the Language
Category Archives: remediary.com
One of the things studied as an exchange student was “literature science” — i.e. the science of creating literature. We talked about authors who created texts, and then the author as individuals, separated from the text, the author of the … Continue reading →
You are tired of moving forward… There is a sad irony in the ridiculousness of many of the stories that get told. Paul Krugman, asking “Technology or Monopoly Power?” now cites the following: Even so, most Americans still believe that … Continue reading →
Paul Krugman finally wakes up (to the fact that employment doesn’t matter)! Continue reading
David Weinberger asks: What do you think are the best examples of Web-based echo chambers? Beyond the shadow of a doubt: The biggest, most significant echo chamber of the day is facebook.com. The reason why this is so simple and … Continue reading →
Jean Russell asks:
How do you route the trust into the token and the process, so that it can be transferred?
I answer: Utilize the Wisdom of the Language to Occupy the token.
Andrew Keen seems to think such things need to be regulated by bureaucrats. I beg to differ. My things are indexed at the TAGSEO index (another “search engine” ) — if you are ready to “move ahead” (beyond retard media) … Continue reading →
I don’t understand why Internet Forums need to exist — the only “feature” I can make out not included in most blogging software today is the ability to ignore another user (seems sort-of anti-social to me, but whatever). Does anyone … Continue reading →
I had a couple pretty bad days this week — one day was especially bad (I was crushed), and the the rest of the week was a very gradual improvement… to the point that I almost feel like I am … Continue reading →