NOTICE:This site receives thousands of comments daily, so you are strongly encouraged to sign up for a user account first. That way, the chances that your comment(s) will be published are much higher. Thanks! :)
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Hello world!
- Social Media Impact
- Proprietary Top Level Domains: Domain Names For Sale By Owner
- Dislike, Unlike, Not Like… Sour Grapes
- Differentiating your company from others is critical to business survival; So is communicating the benefits of your company to the potential lead / customer / consumer
- In a well functioning community there is neither individual success not individual failure
- The Opposite of Man is Not Woman But Rather Inhuman
- Consumers are negative producers, but are producers also negative consumers?
- The Positivity Paradox: Being Positive is Impossible without Negativity (the Possibility of Being Negative)
- Cover Story in New York Times about Li & Fung: Stock Share Price Rises 4%
- Infinity, Love, Karma (3 Strings) Bracelet
- Sterling Silver Delta Ring
- Tree of Life Necklace in Silver (Sterling Silver Chain)
- Far More Important than Self-Motivation or Self-Esteem is the Ability to Support and Encourage Others
- Complete and Finished
- What if things go wrong simply because people don’t talk to each other?
- The biggest problem in many advanced / developed countries are not individual mental health issues but rather a widespread epidemic of underdeveloped social skills
- Great Expectations: When the Boss Talks, Subordinates Listen?
- Are Institutions Responsible for the Indoctrination of the Young Supposed to Prevent Freedom and Independence?
- What is the difference between social media and collaboration?
- Better than focusing on changing something is to concentrate on the kind of agent of change you want to be
- Collaboration vs. Seduction
- RE:INVENTION (marketing and innovation consulting firm ) seeking DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (Hadoop, Big Data) in San Diego, CA (USA)
- Report about LinkedIn Reverse Domain Name Hijacking Case on “For Immediate Release” Podcast
- Why You Need to Speak Up
- Does LinkedIn Want to Occupy Your Website?
Tagsadvertising blog blogging blogs brand branding brands business communication community content data domain name domain names economics Facebook Google idea ideas identity information internet language life literacy media news online propaganda publishing retard media science search search engine search engines share sharing social social media society Uncategorized web website websites Wisdom of the Language
Category Archives: org
Welcome to Popular Magazine Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Differentiating your company from others is critical to business survival; So is communicating the benefits of your company to the potential lead / customer / consumer
Computers don’t understand logos, but for people a good logo is easy to grok: Our research found that separate visual symbols used as logos tend to be more effective than brand names at creating a sense of emotional connection with … Continue reading →
Are Institutions Responsible for the Indoctrination of the Young Supposed to Prevent Freedom and Independence?
Students became much freer, more open, they were pressing for opposition to the war, for civil rights, women’s rights … and the country just got too free. In fact, liberal intellectuals condemned this, called it a “crisis of democracy:” we’ve … Continue reading →
Don’t tell me about them. They are nothing more than their impact on you… — if you are not affected, then they do not matter. On the other hand, if you become submissive, then you yourself are responsible for your … Continue reading →
Disgusted Demand If your model is insufficiency, Then your model doesn’t suit me: You imagine a world Which doesn’t exist, Pointing the finger pro- truding from your fist. Willfully throwing The first stone; Unwilling to turn The other cheek; Dissatisfied … Continue reading →
Great article at confusedofcalcutta.com: open source specifications are now a force to be reckoned with In my opinion, language is the quintessential open source technology (it’s actually hardware and software baked into one — whether that’s brain cells, tongues, voice … Continue reading →